what would you do if your tumblr crushed moved to NYC and admitted she was totally into you too
Same thing that happens to any two people anywhere who are totally into each other…
Spend some time together and then eventually hurt each other.
apparently at that weight and your height, you are considered "overweight."
what's your max dead, squat and press?
i haven’t maxed out in a while because i don’t work out with a trainer anymore so it’s scary, and kinda not worth potentially hurting myself.
when i trained last summer with a trainer 1rm;
dead 405 alternating grip
it’s a lot less now
my deadlift (overhand grip) days:
i actually really thought you were gay for the longest time...
if you meet someone you're interested in, how do you approach her?
Are your friends with your exes? What was one way you broke up with a girl? What was a way a girl broke up with you?
Yup, I am friends with my exes.
I told her I didn’t think it was going to work.
She told me she didn’t think it was going to work.
the more personal you get, the more im convinced you are my dream guy.
What are some things you like about yourself?
oh boy… this is a tough one. i guess i can make a list?
1. i like that i wake up fairly early everyday, even if its my day off, and that i can operate without much sleep. it allows me to get most, if not all of my tasks completed for the day.
2. i am extremely ambitious. i grew up with people constantly doubting me or trying to convince me not to do certain things. i dated this really cut-through girl for several years who demanded perfection. i used that as ammo to never give up on things and that if i work hard enough, i can get it.
3. i think i do a really good job of expressing my feelings. i think writing letters for my significant other helped a lot. im glad i did that.
4. i like that in my darkest moment in life, i didn’t look to quick and temporary pleasures, but looked up and found God reaching out for me. it really changed my life.
5. i like that my traps will grow stupid fast. i will literally hit the traps hard with shrugs for a week and it’ll just blow up. i like that :)
6. i like that ive learned to appreciate the little things in life and at the same time, not to sweat the small stuff.
7. i like that i truly dont care what people think about me now lol. unless its my close friends and family… it’s like having a HUGE weight lifted off my shoulders. i feel lighter than ever. its great :)
this was tough, theres plenty more but i dont feel like gassing myself up too much right now lol but thanks for asking!
what kind of girls are you in to? you may not exactly be looking for it but do you think there was a common characteristic that most of the girls had?
wrong for me
i remember back in the day you used to talk a lot about your stocks/investments. how's that going?
wow you’ve been following me for a while then lol. thanks! doing alright. playing it safe lately and seeing some decent growth. investing into the future.
what's a bad trait you want to fix ASAP?
i am really bad at keeping in touch with people. i almost feel like whenever i reach out to someone to catch up they think that i want something from them, when in reality, something somehow could’ve triggered a memory of a particular person and that’s when i remember “snap, i haven’t seen him/her in a while, i wonder what they’re up to.”
i want to be better at keeping the good people in my life and making sure the bad ones stay out.
Dude... Where do you get all your gifs from?? You have one for everything!
What do you want to work in post studies? What do you want to be in life? What are you scared in life?
i hope to get into a digital ad-agency and work with a wide variety of clients; from fashion, to restaurants, to corporate businesses etc.
i just want to be a confident man of God. i want people to see me and see that the glory and grace of God shines through not just my words, but my actions. i want to have an unshakeable faith in the Lord and know that the things society has told me to worry about are less than trivial and to live only through Him.
i’m scared of having faith in people. i’ve let too many people, especially women, get too close, see me too vulnerable and then take advantage of that. its difficult trying to balance opening up with someone, but still keeping a distance; especially when you meet someone that you really believe is right for you, and then they decide to kill you and spit on your grave.